• If you have a little extra time, we have volunteering opportunities for you. You certainly do not have to be a crape myrtle expert. All you need is an interest in the project and our city. Click on the Volunteer button for more details.
• We value our working relationship with the McKinney I.S.D. campuses greatly. We hope to instill in all the youth in our city a rich appreciation for this plant and for beautification efforts of their hometown. We would love to have your help. Click our School Partnerships button for more information.
• Funds raised by the not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Crape Myrtle Trails of McKinney Foundation go to fulfill the mission and goals of the organization. Click the Donate button for information on how you can contribute to the effort.
• Our Friends of the Trails are our most ardent supporters. Membership in this select group entitles you to special discounts and opportunities. Click that button and see all the details.
• We save the term Super Sponsors for those companies and individuals who join us in the dream of planting 50,000 new crape myrtles in McKinney within a 10-year period. Each Super Sponsor agrees to plant 200 crape myrtles on his own property or on other publicly visible property within one calendar year.
Plant a crape myrtle I Want to Plant